Friday, August 14, 2009

Introduction

Welcome to my new blog.  This has been on my "to do" list for a long time, and even though I am currently overwhelmed with drafts of dissertations to read (Yes, yikes, the semester hasn't even begun), I nevertheless want to begin a blog where I can offer whatever words of wisdom that may pop into my head before they disappear.  As long as I can remember my password and how I got to this blog spot, I will do my best to add new words of wisdom as regularly as possible.  If you're one of my advisees,  I hope the entries will help you in the process - particularly at those times when we are not able to meet face-to-face.  If you are not one of my advisees, then by all means run these ideas by your advisor before embracing them.  We all have very different images of the dissertation process as well as the final project.

For now I've got two drafts I have to read before Monday, so the more substantive contributions will have to wait.  .  . 

No comments:

Post a Comment